Here is the before...
And here is "after"!
The bottom shelf contains my cutter, card/stamp kits, punch sets, embellishments, pencils, pastels, crayons and my tool kit. The next shelf is obviously my stamps (I didn't realize how many I had!) and the next shelf is scissors, punches, more embellishments, inks and adhesives. They are in Sky-Rail storage boxes, which I bought for my stitching kits and had a few leftover.
The top shelf hold cards & envelopes, templates and patterned paper in more Sky-Rail boxes, and on top I have samples, more paper, stickers, and more cards & envelopes.
Here it is all closed up and neat. I've put large rolled up sheets of hand-made and imported paper in a planter in the corner (they were still in the plastic shopping bag before).
In the corner of my cutting table is a milk crate holding all the rest of my paper. And my greatest little organizational find! I got these tabs from eBay. They are printed on the color of card stock that is in the folder, which makes it really easy to find the right paper!
And since that was all done, I was actually able to make a card for my boss's wedding!
I got a chance to use a few things for the first time, including rub-ons, which I really liked!
I also made her a set of wine glass charms with some wedding charms Jodi sent me recently. They were really easy and fun to make.
And last weekend, I stitched Part 5 of the Papillion Creations mystery.
I hope to do a little more work in my craft room this next week. I still have a long way to go, but at least I'm moving in the right direction!