Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!


I'm leaving for Las Vegas in the morning, so I told DH last not to get me flowers for Valentine's Day. When I got home from my second job Monday night, these were sitting on the kitchen counter! He got them early so I could enjoy them in my office all week. Aren't they beautiful!?! And the fragrance is amazing. My co-workers keep coming in to my office for a sniff - LOL

And I finally decorated my Valentine's Day tree!! I love all the pink, purple and red! :)

4 comments:

Justice4all said...

Wow, such beautiful roses! You are so lucky to have someone who's willing to do such wonderful things.

Happy Valentines day Rachel!

-DH (still suspicious of what DH stands for...)

Anita said...

What a cute heart tree and I love the roses too.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Very pretty tree!!!!

dragonxser said...

lovely flowers! and you have been tagged! Check out my blog to see the details :)