Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Well, it's Christmas Eve day, and I'm ALMOST ready for tomorrow - LOL. The house is decorated, the presents are wrapped and I've started preping for tomorrow nights dinner. The only thing I really have left to do is finish up some kitty toys I'm making :)



I've got lots to share, but I'll start with the exchange package I sent to Dane. Her package included a scarf knit with Lion Brand Fun Fetti in Rainbow Black, some blue fat quarters, charms, buttons and a Bead Retreat bracelet I made called Blockbuster in Sky.









For her stitched gift, I made a set of ornament from three different issues of Just Cross Stitch magazine by Jeanette Douglas Designs. They were full of specialty stitches and were lots of fun to make. I was so lucky to find the perfect frames for them at Hobby Lobby!!






I've been busy with lots more Christmas Crafting, but since not all of it has been received yet, I'll save that for the next post.

I had fun with my decorating this year and got a good portion of my decorations up!







I started with my Department 56 Village, which I haven't had up since we moved in this house 4 1/2 years ago.









I also got out my Santa collection. I have two more in the kitchen, which I'll have to take a picture of later.











Here are some more decorations, some of which I made when we were first married almost 20 years ago. The picture hanging over the chest of drawers was drawn by DH and it's one of my favorite things!









Here is my stitching tree for this year!










And last, but certainly not least, my main tree :)


Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

It all looks wonderful! Hope you have a great Christmas.

LODY said...

Wow, those ornies for Dane are so cute... the frames are perfect for them.
I enjoyed browsing all your photos and I admire you for the effort you exert in decorating.:)