Sunday, September 30, 2007

What a Great Mail Week!!

It's been a long week, but I've gotten some great packages to keep me going! LOL

On Wednesday, I got a package from Jodi with some more beads and ornies. She found me more leaf beads so I can make another tree pin. She also sent me a ring blank - I'm anxious to try making this. And she sent some holiday embellishments - I love the Christmas lights!


And Jodi found these wonderful ornaments that she thought would look good on my Halloween tree - I'm hoping to get that decorated later today. I'm actually going to try to put out all of my stitching sometime today - I think fire season should be over, and I'm really missing having all my treasures around. Even DH is asking when I'm going to put everything out again! Thanks for the goodies Jodi!!

Thursday my Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue showed up, although I didn't find it until Friday morning - LOL. There are a couple of really cute ornies in there that I hope to stitch someday.


And on Friday, I got the most wonderful Autumn Exchange package from Danya! I was so excited when I saw her name on the return address because she and her daughter Vicki do such amazing bead work - I was just hoping that there was something beaded in the package, and I wasn't disappointed!! Danya sent me all kinds of wonderful Halloween goodies - two dish towels (with kitties!), two candles (one witch's hat and one jack o' lantern), a stuffed pumpkin and some Hershey's chocolates. Plus she sent a bead scoop and some glass kitty beads.




Danya made me THREE beaded things! A bracelet with pumpkins and black and purple beads, the most amazing witch earrings (complete with brooms and striped socks on their legs!) and a fantastic tomb stone scissor fob!! I just love them!! Oh, and the fob was attached to a pair of Gingher scissors - I'm always happy to grow my scissor collection! LOL


On top of all of that, Danya stitched me four great ornaments for my Halloween tree - and they are finished into these cute felt pumpkins! Thanks so much for the wonderful exchange package!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Gorgeous packages! Love good mail.

Casa Pearl said...

What a fabulous package - each item is better than the rest! Enjoy your goodies.