Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's Almost Christmas!!

Well, tomorrow's Christmas Eve, and I guess I'm about as ready as I'm going to get - LOL. I have a bit left to do tomorrow still, but I'm OK with not getting everything done that I had originally planned.

My exchange package to Nancy arrived on Friday, so now I can show some pics of what I sent. When we were all talking about the 2007 JSC Ornament issue, Nancy made the comment that she thought the Victoria Sampler ornament was "stunning" - hopefully she meant it, because that's what I made her! LOL



Here's a pic of the stitched piece...











and here it is made up into a little "bon-bon".







It looked so pretty on my tree, I had a hard time taking it off and sending it to her! LOL

I also knit Nancy a scarf with a yarn Jodi picked out for her. I've lost the label, and I don't remember what it was, but it really was very soft.
Elspeth was particularly fond of this one and was kneading on the skein while I was trying to knit, which is how the label fell off - LOL.










I also wanted to show some of the goodies that have arrived here over the last week or so. Jen sent me some wonderful postcards that she picked up at Homespun Elegance (actually AT the store - I'm so jealous - LOL). Isn't that little girl cute?














And Gaby sent me a cute little biscornu scissor fob along with this beautiful German card!

Thank you both!!

Now, I need to get back to working on the afghan I'm knitting for my dad and step mom - it's not going to be finished by tomorrow night when we exchange gifts, but I'd like to have it at least half done.


I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!!

No comments: