Monday, December 17, 2007

Only a WEEK 'till Christmas?!?

How on earth is time going by so quickly?!? I can't believe that Christmas is only a week from tomorrow - I am SO not ready!!

This morning I finally got all the packages out that needed to be mailed, so now I just have to worry about the local stuff - family and co-workers.


Last Monday I got a wonderful box in the mail from Jodi - she's been hording yarn for me! ROFLOL She sent me seven skeins of yarn - Red Heart TLC Amore in Celery, Paton's Divine in Richest Rose, Yarn Bee Labyrinth in Purple Paths, Yarn Bee Airy in Brown, Moda Dea Dream in Raspberry and 2 in Plum. And I already know what I'm going to use that Plum yarn for! I'm going to make myself a scarf like the one I made Jen in Airforce for her birthday (which I forgot to take a picture of - LOL) and I just cast on one for Jodi in Lavender - we'll all three have matching scarves! Jodi also sent me a beautiful Christmas kitty bookmark, a bracelet kit, some holiday beads and buttons and a stocking ornament that her dad from Bloom Woodworks makes.

Oh, and she also sent a little Pampered Chef cookbook which didn't make it into the picture because I left it by my chair after I read it - some YUMMY sounding recipes in there!

And last, but certainly not least, Jodi sent me this beautiful ornament that she stitched (and Kathy finished)!! It's No L from The Sampler House from the 1999 JCS Ornament Issue. I love it!


Thanks for the big box of goodies Jodi!!


So far, my main tree only has lights and the star on top - hopefully that will change before next Monday!! I do have my stitching tree decorated though, so I don't feel quite so bad :)


Hopefully I'll be able to post soon about exchange packages being received, and gifts I'm making for family members!!

No comments: