Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas to ME! :)

I got the most wonderful exchange packages in the mail Tuesday from two different Yahoo groups - and boy was I spoiled!!





The first package was from Dane in Germany. She makes the most wonderful pyramids, and I was keeping my fingers crossed that one was in the package - and it was!!! She used a beautiful Just Nan design called Christmas Friends, and it's finished perfectly!!










She also sent a wonderful German book full of Christmas and Winter designs. The finishing ideas in there are so pretty!





Along with the book is a gorgeous skein of red thread, and - something that really got me excited - three packages of marzipan!! I had commented that marzipan was one the of the things I missed most from my time living in Germany, so this is really a treat for me!! Thank you so much for everything Dane!!



The next package came from Jenny in Florida, and it was just FILLED with wonderful stuff!
She sent me a little stuffed Santa ornament (which until last night was the only ornament on my tree - LOL), two magnates, a shopping list and a bookmark (all Christmas themed), a stocking tin (isn't that cute?!) with her special spiced pecans (which are almost gone now - LOL), a Santa box full of dark chocolate, five different charts, Crescent Colors floss and an adorable snowman ornament!! The charts are La-D-Da Briar Rabbit, Cherished Stitched A February Box, Little House Needleworks Acorn Hill and Curly Q Ewe and Country Cottage Needleworks Forest Snowfall - the Crescent Colors are for Curly Q Ewe and Forest Snowfall! I hope to get a chance to start Forest Snowfall over the Christmas break :)


The snowman ornament is so cute too. Jenny said it reminder her of all my seasonal trees! Thanks again for everything Jenny!!!

I've gotten a few more things from other friends, and I'll try to take pics tonight so I can post about them - I've been very lucky this year and I feel very happy to have such wonderful friendships! Thank you all!!

2 comments:

dragonxser said...

wonderful gifts!! I am sure you will treasure them for years to come. Have a very Merry Christmas Rachel!

Katrina said...

Rachel, everything is gorgeous. Love Jenny's ornament and the pyramid is spectacular :-). I wouldn't be able to stop playing with it, LOL. Have a merry Christmas.