Tuesday, July 3, 2007

More Great Mail

I got a couple of great packages today! They were both from Jodi - she sent me some really pretty yarn that is SO soft! Both are by Yarn Bee - one is Paradox in the color Snowblush and the other is Featherwisp in the color Creamsickle. I'd love to make a wrap with one of these yarns! And she sent a pattern from Carolina Country House for a hat and scarf. She also sent some cardmaking stuff - some rhinestone flower brads and some alphabet buttons - they should be fun to work with!! The other stuff she sent is a secrete for now :) Thank you Jodi!!! I always look forward to packages from you!


Tomorrow is Independence Day, so I thought I'd share a picture of my 4th of July tree. I have a tree that I keep up year-round and decorate for different holidays, mostly with stitched ornaments. This is my second year for my tree, so so far this holiday only has two stitched ornaments - the star one was made for me last year by Jennifer and I made the Pine Mountain Designs pillow. There are also two little birds that Jodi sent me from her trip last Christmas. I love having my holiday tree!

No comments: